I'm convinced that this handsome dude is a professional model. He posed on the road, then climbed up on this rock and posed again -- then turned and faced the other direction and posed once again! I guess he wanted to be sure we were getting all his best angles. He was still doin' his thing when we drove on and gave someone else a turn for a photo op.
And now we go from the sheep to a mountain goat. You'll just have to trust me on this one -- I had zoomed my camera in as far as it would go. He's that little white spot in the upper left center area by the 2 trees at the top. Roger was supposed to be driving, which usually means keeping your eyes on the road, but he can spot more animals than anyone I know! This guy (it was a Billy goat - Roger got out the binoculars after he pulled over) was barely visible to the naked eye, but that tiny white spot on the side of the mountain just looked out of place! He finally wandered back behind the trees there beside him, and we couldn't find any others on the mountain anywhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment