Monday, September 22, 2008

All The Others

There were a lot of "sightings" that we didn't get pictures of this year -- porcupines, deer, bald eagles, dragonflies, swans and ducks on the hundreds of ponds and lakes, and a whole lot of cute little bunny rabbits hopping on the side of the road, among other things. I could go back into last years' pictures to see if I could find some, but I think it's time to move on....! I need to get some people pictures on here, and there are people in the hunting and fishing pictures :) ---and no, the guys didn't get a moose, or a caribou either, for that matter, but there were lots of fish caught! Roger said he didn't know if they were "hunting for fish" or "fishing for moose"...! I'll get on here a little bit later and post some of those pictures.

No comments: