Monday, October 12, 2009

James & Rachel's Wedding / decorating & setting up

The wedding was held at Eagle Baptist Church, just outside of Eagle, CO

The church, as seen from the road. The reception was held in the area to the left of the building


Let's see - guess we'd better read the instructions for these things before we try setting them up...


OK - time to get started








Kent, Ann (Rachel's mom), Jeffrey


Tents are up - all that's left to do here is to set up all the tables and chairs




The front entrance of the church


Doris and I chased all over town (and what a fun little place it is!) finding things to decorate with - however, I've discovered I have no pictures of the finished product -- what was I thinking!?!

Doris & I both wanted to take this cute little cart home, but couldn't figure out any way to get it in our suitcases...

Doris and Ruth (Rachel's youngest sister)


Getting the trees lit up


The supervisor ;)


Doris on the ladder, Sharon (back to camera), Rachel and her sisters - Ruth, and Rebecca (sitting in pew)


I did find this one of the front of the church after we were done, but it's really dark - guess I forgot to turn on the flash :(


OK, we're done with the gazebo (almost - still had a little "love" sign we put up right above our heads)- we didn't decorate this until the morning of the wedding -- now we have to get back to the condo and get dressed for the wedding!

No comments: