Tawni helped me set this up while we're up here (in Alaska) this year. Since most of my pictures are on my camera, and not on Tawni's computer (no reason to overload her computer with my pictures!), I'll be putting the pics of our trip on the blog after we get back home. We'll be leaving here next Tuesday, Sept. 2, to head up to Fairbanks, then home from there.
Today is the first day of real sunshine we've seen since we got here on August 4. There's been a couple of days where the sun has popped through for a few minutes, or an hour, but for the major part of the time it's been overcast, drizzly, or downright rainy. I guess we got spoiled last year when we had sunshine pretty much every day!
Roger and Kent are out searching for the elusive moose again today. The last time they went out (last weekend) they saw one, but it wasn't legal. After spending $400 on a tag, I hope Roger can find one...! It's been a dream of his for a looong time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment